Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kissing...with a twist JUGS Style

Good Morning Ladies!
By chance did the title peek your curiosity?  Hee! Hee!
This week we have a new technique for you to try. Kristen is challenging us to try the Kissing technique with an added twist the tutorial can be found here.


Check out the rest of the JUGS team for more inspiration!
 
 
How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Inlinkz form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS84. After you post to Inlinkz you can also leave a comment here.


Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, May 19th. The Inlinkz form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning

3 comments:

  1. Hi, sweetie pie! {You're so funny! I couldn't help feeling a little scandalous, every time I wrote Just Us/kissing, etc.... but WHATEVER!} All I can say is: we're a LOT of fun! {Oh, MY!} LOL! Meanwhile, look at this ADORABLE bug, winkin' at me! SUCH terrific application for this technique, I can't barely stand the VW FLASHBACK! {I had a friend in college who spray painted, multi colored "spots" on her bug, using her hand as a MASK, ala old style cave painting. She used ALL neon colors - VERY 80's! So funny! Meanwhile, your darling card CERTAINLY got me there! hee hee Positively SPLENDID "use of the stamp!" ... You've been cited! Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the car and lace trim!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS Kathryn!!! That stamp looks so perfect with this technique!!! I loved it the minute I saw it!!! It's perfectly "feminized" with the fabulous flowers, lovely lace and gorgeous DP - what an AMAZING birthday card! This card has my engine a' purrin'!!!

    ReplyDelete