Monday, January 4, 2010

MOJO Monday week 120





Hello!



Wow! I can't believe my long weekend is coming to an end and its back to the grind tomorrow!



I have a few birthdays coming up this month and next (all guys) so I decided to use the MOJO Monday sketch this afternoon to kick start my mojo into making some "male" oriented cards. This first one needs to go right in the mail tomorrow morning! I can't believe that my brother is going to be the same age as me now!!! LOL!!!






Supplies; stamps-Mod Squad PTI, ink- enchanted evening,ripe avocado PTI, paper-enchanted evening ,white cardstock PTI,cavalier collection Prima, brads-misc.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! This is very cool! Love that scalloped border - awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bday card. Great colors for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, this Birthday card is wonderful! I love your color choices & you rocked this sketch! :) Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete