Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hugs & Kisses




Good Morning

This little image called Be Mine Turtle is available today over at Stretch N' Bubbles. I used my Copics to color him in. My heart I made on my Cricut machine. With the Cricut design software you can change the size and look of any of the images or letters so they fit to the size of your projects. Love it!!! I placed the heart over a flower twisted two pieces of ribbon and secured it into place with a heart brad. I wanted to incorporate all my colors around the sentiment which is from PTI.

2 comments:

  1. Okay.. this is super cute.. and I LOVE how you have added the flower behind the heart too.. :) I left you something on my blog.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love your heart embellishment!
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete