Monday, January 18, 2010

Liberty






Good Monday Morning!


The weekends just seem to fly by so fast. I never seem to have enough "me" time there is always something to do like laundry, pick up or bring the kids some where. I suppose when they're all grown up I 'll have plenty of "me" time and then I'll be wishing the opposite where true! Can't win! LOL!


This sweet little image is Liberty and she is just precious. I wanted to make mine with auburn hair for a change it seems like little princesses always have blonde hair...I wonder why that is...? I'm sure it has nothing to do with Cinderella! She is available today over at Stretch N' Bubbles. Snag her while you can!
Supplies- card stock-PTI, design paper-Polka Dot Parade-PTI, sentiment-Signature Greetings,flowers,ribbon- msc.,epoxy dots

3 comments:

  1. so sweet and soft colors make her soooo inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kathryn. I love how you colored her...love the auburn hair! Also love the ribbon and flower down the right hand side. Very nice. Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Kathryn! Love the soft colors you chose! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete