Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just Us Girls Color Challenge #8





Hello

Well this is my entry in the Just Us Girls color challenge and yes it is a challenge for me! I would never think to put light blue with orange and Terra cotta. You know what? It actually looks good together. LOL! That's what I like about a color challenge it forces me to step outside my box. Anyway all my papers and stamps are from PTI. The new terra cotta ink stays wet awhile so I was able to emboss it with the clear filigree embossing powder. My punches for my sentiment are from Stampin' Up. I hope you like it! Have a good one!

8 comments:

  1. Kathryn you are right - the Terra cotta is lovely with blue - LOVE your flowers - that's a LOT of cutting :-) Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with Just Us Girls again. We love seeing some “regulars” come back each week! Hope to see you again on Saturday for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic!!! Love your card - the detail in the flowers, the way the paper is torn on an angle and the DP - So striking and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love how you combined the colors, and the flowers are gorgeous! I got this color inspiration from a display of Thanksgiving cards at Target! The blue just popped against the rust and orange! Go figure! Thanks so much for playing our JUGs challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous, I adore these colors together..wow...nicely done!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...I just love those flowers! Great job with the challenges!

    ♥ Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on chic of the week! Your card is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your chic of the week win Kathryn! WEll deserved! The detail cutting alone on this card is breathtaking. THanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on Chic of the Week! I wasn't able to play because of the holiday :-( but I never would have been able to compete with your card! It is just STUNNING! I have sut that flower out before so I know how difficult it is but i have never cut out all of the details like you did! I just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete