Thursday, October 27, 2011

MTME Pretty Pattern #33


Good Morning!
This week at MTME's Pretty pattern challenge I decided to flip the sketch so that I could use this little cutie called Made of Snow from MTME.  All my papers are digi papers from MTME.  I used Trendy Forest and Under the Cabana.  I colored my little snowman in with my Copics and added some sticles to the snow flakes and that's it! With all the ribbons I own would you believe I had absolutely no orange ribbon!  Luckily for me I had an orange Copic marker to take care of that by coloring my white ribbon in!


I'm so excited for this weekend we are heading to Salem MA for a spook-tacular weekend!  I've never been there but it should be a blast for Halloween! I hope everyone has a fun Halloween weekend!  Thanks for popping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! I love the white and your take on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfectly adorable snowman card!!!!

    ReplyDelete