Saturday, October 1, 2011

How About a Pumpkin...Calendar page



Good Morning!
I probably say this each and every month but can you believe another month has flown by so quickly?  I for one can't believe it's October already!  It's such a pretty month with all the foliage and of course Halloween!  I think it's my favorite holiday to decorate for because I just love the rich colors of fall.  I just hate what comes afterwards...SNOW!!!

Here is my calendar page for October.  I just love making these every month, it's so much fun!  Check out the rest of the girls below to see what they've come up with for their calendar pages!!!  I for one can't wait to go have a peek!!!

3 comments:

  1. Squeal!! Oh my he is so handsome..Love your October calendar page... I really like how you took your picture in the grass with the flowers in the BG..Awesome post Kathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Great papers and love how you photographed it in front of those lovely mums! I love this time of year too! My page is finally done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh this is adorable! I love the pretty fall colors and the adorable image! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete