Friday, September 30, 2011

Now...That's a Wrap


Hello!
It's time again for a preview from My Time Made Easy.  This little template is called That's a Wrap and is just perfect for putting jewelry in for a birthday or Christmas which is fast approaching!  I hinted to my significant other that this box would be just perfect for that diamond necklace I saw this weekend at Pandora!  Hee! Hee!
 I just love this box and I will surely be making this in all sorts of colors and with the selection of digi paper that we have being released...YUMMY FUN!!!  I used this digi paper from Parade of Patterns.

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Kathryn! Yep, a diamond necklace would be 'perfect' packaged in this pretty box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable. I LOVE those flowers on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful set Kathryn love these colors and the flowers are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Kathryn! Love those colors and the roses are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am into floral accents! I love what you did with the card and the colors are gorgeous! you should post a tutorial for the flower, it'll be a hit, trust me! :)

    ReplyDelete