Thursday, September 22, 2011

MTME's Pretty Pattern # 28

            

Good Morning!
Well it feels good to be back and crafting again!  I was out of commission for a couple of weeks recovering from effects of a leaky gallbladder recking havoc internally and eventually having my gallbladder removed.  Lot's of pain I wouldn't wish upon anyone!  Now I'm back to work and crafting!  My mojo was completely wiped out there for a bit!  Thank goodness it came back!!!  LOL!!!



This is my take on this weeks MTME Pretty Pattern challenge.  Now that the kids are back in the swing of school and stuff we can all get back to the business of crafting!  I hope you get the chance to play along with us this week!  I used Fun Flowers digi paper and my sentiment is from the Sensational digi pack.  My ribbon was just white that I striped matching colors with my Copics.

No comments:

Post a Comment