Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pretty Patterns 06



Good Morning! 
One more day til' the Easter weekend is upon us!  Yippee!  I can hardly wait to go to camp for the weekend.  It's school vacation here and I've been swamped at work! Which isn't a bad thing but it sure cuts into my crafting time! LOL!!!
Onto my card...check out this weeks sketch over at MTME Pretty Patterns sketch challenge and come play along with us this week!  I used the digi version of this house from the Sign It stamp set for this card!   I'm really getting the hang of  separating and resizing the images!  It's awesome to be able to make the stamps any size I need!


Check out the rest of the teams blogs!!!


(on my sidebar)

Pretty Patterns Sketch Details:

When uploading use the Sketch Keyword MTMEPPS06

You can use the sketch on ANY type of project!

While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company.

Each week we will pick a winner from the sketch participants, and announce them the following week, when the next Pretty Patterns Sketch is announced.


The sketch month will run from the 2nd Thursday of every month, to the 2nd Wednesday of the following month, with the Winner announced that 2nd Thursday of the Sketch Challenge.



For example:
This month’s contest begins Thursday April 14th. Contest ends Wednesday May11th. Winner announced Thursday May 19th.


PRIZE PACKAGE: Whoever plays along all month, in all 4 sketches within the month, will be entered to win a Pretty Package of THEIR Choice! Make sure on the 4th week of the challenge, that you leave a comment linking all 4 projects as well, so we are sure we do not miss you!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kathryn! The colors are so warm and cozy and that ruffled ribbon is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Kathryn!! Love your colors and the image you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card Kathryn! I always love cards with houses on them! Thanks for popping in to say hello today as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Kathryn.. Definitely a warm welcome card with a touch of country charm!! Great take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very pretty! I'm not an earth-tone type person so I'm quite surprised by how much I like your card. You really made everything work well.. the colors, paper patterns, ribbon and the house is too cute! I, too, am learning to resize and separate the digi images. Good stuff, isn't it?

    Great job on this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!! Great job! I have an award for you on my blog. Happy Easter!
    -Lori Craftin' Blind

    ReplyDelete