Saturday, April 2, 2011

Here comes the Easter Bunny!!!

Hello Girls!
This week over at Just Us Girls we have a sketch challenge for you to play along with.  I knew the kind of card I wanted to create when I came up with this sketch so I searched high and low for an Easter Bunny that I could pop out of the half circle like so. To darn cute!!!
I have a sewing machine but opted to hand stitch around the edges so I wouldn't mess it up! LOL!!!
I worked on this card all week, little by little adding this and that to it!  It's a good thing we have deadlines cuz who knows how busy looking this card would have been!


Supplies; Digital Delights-Barnaby Bunny Topper, Waltzingmouse-Spring baskets, Martha Stewart-tulip punch, pop-up dots, PTI-white cardstock, Design papers-misc.

Check out the rest of the JUGS for more inspiration!









also give our April guest designer Teresa Kline a warm welcome!



How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Inlinkz form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS78. After you post to Inlinkz you can also leave a comment here.



Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, April 7th. The Inlinkz form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, is THIS adorable! I can see EXACTLY how you were lost in exploration with this terrific composition! There is just something about an image, breaking out of a frame, that is just SUPER pleasing! {I know I'M pleased!} hee hee Way to bring that bunny! {Spring - PLEASE!} Hope you get some soon, my dear! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your coloring is amazing...fabulous girl....sweet bunny card...hope your weekend is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwee! What a beautiful card! I love that bunny and the way he's coming out of the circle! Very pretty colors and great sketch this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic Easter card...I just love how you did the bunny coming out of the circle! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH this is just toooooooo cute Kathryn. I think I may go get that image and just "case" your card for my kids' easter cards - adorable bunny - well thought out and laid out card - great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the little bunny! :D Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathryn this is sooooo cute!!! That bunny is ADORABLE! Love how he's peeking out of the circle! Love the dimension too :) Lovely patterned papers. That tulip border punch is FABULOUS!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at those big floppy ears... Ack!! I just love this bunny.. Beautiful coloring to Kathryn:)... Love this so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that bunny is so adorable!! Fabulous job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so adorable! I love the little bunny peeking over the edge of the circle. The tulip border punch is perfect also.

    ReplyDelete