Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sweet Santa Treats


Hello!
I'm back again with another project I've made using the new template called Cover Alls from My Time Made Easy.  The minute I saw this template I knew I wanted to make mine look like Santa pants.  I used some of my fur material for the edging along with some silver sparkle paper for the belt buckle and buttons.  The shimmer shows up much better in person trust me!
My card is made using the Mr. Claus digi image and paper from the Candy Claus collection from last months release and the sentiment is from the new digi set called Yummy Sentiments.

Check out what Debbie and Monique have to share today!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing. Love the buttons and furry trim. Your card is so cute too. All your lates MTME creations are jaw dropping!-Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so super sweet...love the faux fur!

    ReplyDelete