Monday, August 1, 2011

Back to School


Hello!
Today I'm sharing with you a set of cards I made using the new digi stamp set called Back to School.  This is such an adorable and fun set that is available today at My Time Made Easy!  I love, love the font of the sentiments in this set because you can first of all with digis make them any size and then you can change the colors of the larger words like I did.  I also enjoy coloring and the images in this set are  just way to cute!!! 
I also used the new Academic Hodge Podge digi paper pack for my cards.  I like printing them out in a 5x8 size because I think it's just the right size for cards.  The prints and letterings are perfect!


I hope you get a chance to check out what the rest of the MTME design team has put together to share with you today!

4 comments:

  1. These are all adorable Kathryn! Great layouts and I'm sure any student or teacher would love to receive them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of cards Kathryn... I agree any student or teacher would be thrilled to receive them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kathryn!!! Such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful... Love them :)

    ReplyDelete