Friday, July 1, 2011

Celebrate in Style-July Calendar



Good Morning!
Well can you believe summer is here?!  I don't know about you ladies but in my neck of the woods it doesn't feel much like it warmth wise anyway!  I'm still faithfullly going to the beach because I just love being there but a little sun would be Nice!!!!  Hello!!!



Here is my Calendar page for this month.  I thought it would be appropriate to have my theme be the 4th of July.  Does anyone dare guess what next months theme is gonna be???

Check out the rest of these lovely ladies blogs for more Calendar fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous July calendar page! Love the patriotic theme! Great embelishments! I love the mat behind your calendar too! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another AWESOME calendar! You surely do rock these!!!

    ReplyDelete