Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pretty Patterns 01



Hello!

My Time Made Easy has a  brand new sketch challenge blog!  So of course I wanted to play along using this digi chick from the Critters with Heart digi pack.  I had this idea to use these red feathers in his tail some how and this is what I came up with.  I also used some embroidery thread I had to make some little bow things.  All I did was loop some thread and twist a brad in the middle to hold them together and there you have it!  I actually like em'  LOL!!!  Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies: MTME stamp sets-Critters with Heart (digi),sentiment-Keep Strong, Design papers-Scenic Route, PTI Cardstock-white, red and black, Embroidery thread-misc., PTI-cloud die Martha Stewart-grass punch .

3 comments:

  1. I like the little bows too, they look like butterflies to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeal!!! This is to stink-in cute Kathryn... I love the feathers... Such cheerful colors and love the bow things ..lol..they look like butterfly's to me.. Thanks for playing along with us at MTME Pretty Patterns

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous and so fun!!! What a great design!!

    ReplyDelete