Saturday, October 16, 2010

JUGS Color Challenge #55

Good Saturday Morning Ladies!

It's time for another challenge over at Just Us Girls and this week it is a color challenge being  hosted by Alicia.  She has chosen a neutral color palette for us to work with this week.  I love graphic 45 papers and how they already have such fun images that I enjoy cutting out and making cards with.  This is one that i had already cut out and just hadn't put together yet.  I decided to make my card a little odd shaped cuz every card doesn't have to fit into an envelope. Am I right Ladies????  I like attaching them to the outside of gifts and gift bags as a little eye candy! LOL!!!  Now that my summer has officially come to a close this weekend in Maine I am feeling a definite return of my mojo!  Yippee!  Below is the card I created for this fun color challenge. I hope you gals find the time to play along with JUGS this week!  Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by! 


How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Inlinkz form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS55. After you post to Inlinkz you can also leave a comment here.



Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, Oct 21st. The Inlinkz form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.

5 comments:

  1. I see we both like Graphic 45 paper! It's so fabulous, and I love this card! So pretty, and every card does not have to fit in an envelope! I love your ideas for cards such as these! Great job with the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very striking Kathryn. I love your take on the colors and the layout is quite unusual but would be magnificent eye candy for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i too, am a fan of graphics 45! they have some incredibly beautiful papers! and i just love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Love the vintage look. Graphic 45 is a fabulous paper company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Kathryn! I love the non-traditional layout and the vintage picture! Some special person will be so lucky to receive it!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete