Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge

Hello!
I finally have my computer up and fully running and have a little time to play!  So I thought I'd enter a card in this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.  I printed my couch  from Stretch N' Bubbles ( found here )  onto some Graphic 45 DP paper  (Baby to Bride collection) cut it out and then colored some of it in with my Copics.   It's getting late so I'm going to have to make this post short and sweet!  Have a good night and thanks for stopping by!

supplies; Sentiment- PTI- Chair-ished, Kaiser- pearls,Graphic 45 dp,  Stampin' Up scallop punch, Tim Holtz- vintage photo distress ink, Card stock-PTI

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love it..just thrilled you joined in the fun too. Pretty bg paper too. What a wonderful entry and Great take on the sketch too. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenges.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DP and love the couch!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I could just sit in that gorgeous chair - out my feet up and...zzzzz....LOL! Great card and I love the colours - your take on the sketch is fabulous! Great DP too! Thanks for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we love to be inspired by your work and look forward to seeing you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet. I love how your background paper compliments your image. Great colors and composition on this beauty. Great job on the sketch this week. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! The papers go great with that image! Reminds me of a fancy parlor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun Kathryn! Great card & that big comfy couch looks great for taking a nap :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is very pretty Kathryn. I'm really lovin' that nice relaxin' sofa and your choice of papers adds such elegance! A truly delightful take on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week!

    Thanks SO MUCH for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I truly hope you will join us again next week!!

    Hugs
    pam
    Midnight Madness Sketch Challege, GD

    ReplyDelete