Friday, April 9, 2010

Play Date Cafe challenge #24


Hello
This  is my card for this weeks challenge over at The Play Date Cafe.  We have to use plum, lavender and cream.  I can tell you that I'm not a purple girl cuz I couldn't find to much of it in my stash the only thing I could find  was some old CM patterned paper.   I had just enough of the DP for this card.  I had ordered some  Just Rite stamps last Friday after I saw a tuitorial on making this kind of card.  I didn't have any round stamps to speak of and thought it would be fun to try these.  I really like them too!!!  Can't wait to play with them.  I just don't seem to have enough time lately...rrrrh!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and in purple too! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautfiul! Love your bow! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! I love all the purple!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kathryn! You did a great job coloring all those lil' flowers - so happy to see you use your new goodies! Thanks so much for playing along with the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty...and purple is one of my favorite colors.....ok MY FAVORITE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that purple paper did the trick! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about your card...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY pretty card, I love the new goodies you've used for it! I had to dig hard to find purple in my stash too! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. For not being a purple girl, this is wonderful Kathryn! Thanks for playing along with the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathryn this card is beautiful as always, and i'm loving those circle stamps. I don't have any either but they are starting to call me lol. Thanks for playing along so regularly in the play date cafe :)

    ReplyDelete