Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Enchanted Lily




Hello,



I think these stamps are so adorable they are available at Pink Cat Studios! If you refer people to them and give credit that person can get points which you can accumulate for $$ off future purchases. To access the web site hit the link on the top of my blog. I have two cards to share today. The blue one I made my own background paper using Paper Trey's background basis-retro and then I colored in the pattern random stripes with matching Copic marker colors. I used 3D dots to lift the circle Lily is on up to give it a wee bit of pop. The pink one I just used patterned paper and 3D dots. One thing I did do on her though is give her sparkling wings using clear stickles. If you zoom in you can probably see it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment